ENGAGE HALO GROUP CONSULTANTS TO SAVE YOUR COMPANY TIME AND MONEY
Halo Group uses real-world expertise and information technology experience to help clients solve their business process challenges. Leading companies use our customized BPO solutions to improve operational efficiency and data driven decision-making. We help save costs immediately, while making refinements to help processes work smarter and faster.
Our consultants use proven methods to rapidly design, implement and customize processes and tools to fit client needs. We help clients keep pace with data source changes and meta data enhancements. We are experts at rapid, cost-effective implementation, training and support services. Halo Group consultants can also enhance and upgrade processes to deliver operational and performance efficiencies.
Halo Group consultants have worked with companies to:
- provide data collection, scrubbing, and cleansing to build a patent filing database for a global firm that provides IT solutions to the legal services industry.
- build a program that provides daily intelligence data on the European short position that includes data from 25 European countries’ Securities and Regulatory Compliance filings.
- create a mutual fund & ETF holdings data intelligence report on 40,000 securities from the SEC Edgar Database of public filings for historical holdings.
- maintain daily updates on 1000+ European market indices and their constituents, weights, closing prices and other fundamental data points.
- extract, validate and monitor insurance claims and patient service data from UB-92 and HCFA-1500 forms to provide a means of efficient claims management for medical practitioners.
- help a Fortune 500 IT Infrastructure Integrator with its Veritas Products. We provide technical support for its clients via multi-channel support practices, including email, instant messaging, an online ticketing and tracking system, and voice calls. We cover non-U.S daytime working hours, U.S holidays, and weekends. Our qualified and certified engineers provide high quality responses to cover all major Veritas Products including NetBackup, InfoScale VCS, and Volume Manager in a securely stored customer information system with aggressive service level agreements.