Location: Sandy Springs, Georgia
The Data Analyst is a formative role in continuing to develop and building upon our clients analytics programs and to provide data driven insights to the business. The position will make both tactical as well as strategic observations and conclusions from data/analyses to recommend informed business decisions.
Primary responsibilities include analyzing trends, building dashboards, developing predictive models, data mining, facilitating reporting, forecasting, and a wide spectrum of special projects determined by business needs. This is an exciting role that both affords exposure to the executive team and informs meaningful changes to the way we conduct business.
- Advanced statistical and mathematical analyses including use of regression modeling of financial and qualitative information, as well as predictive modeling.
- Provide operations with information and recommendations using analytics to both identify and diagnose potential areas of improvement and to mitigate the impact of existing known problem areas.
- Assist in monthly operational reporting both internally and externally that highlights company performance.
- Provide operational analysis/review, recommendations for business improvement and robust forecasting models.
- Work in conjunction with Manager of Analytics in the development of strategies to achieve the sector financial and operational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) with mathematical or business emphasis from four-year college or university. 1-3 years of work experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from medical staff and healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Ability to work with advanced mathematical concepts.
- Ability to operate a standard computer, including basic use of MS applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Requires heavy modeling experience in Excel and understanding of SAP systems.
- Must be able to manage and utilize large amounts of data. Knowledge of R, Python, Java, Qlikview, C++, or other programming languages preferred.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.