Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating, implementing, organizing, and managing written content for digital properties across both desktop and mobile applications.
- With little to no supervision, writes, edits, and enhances content to meet established tone and style standards, and business requirements; develops content strategy and implements content updates in enterprise content management system.
- Creates and adapts content for new pages and experiences in new template designs or existing pages.
- Interfaces with multi-functional team, reviewing and approving website content to ensure consistent tone of voice and editorial style standards.
- Serves as representative to design community with current and complete rationales, and contributes to business case development.
- Collaborates with internal and external team members, representing the content direction on the overall design solution.
- Applies expert knowledge, principles, theories, analytics, and writing ability to large and complex project deliverables.
- Participates in testing and launching of new products and services. May oversee work performed by others to ensure quality.
- Contributes to the direction of the functional team, while not directly managing people.
- Responds quickly to requests for site updates, solves problems independently, and takes ownership of assignments, seeing them through from start to finish.
- 3 +yrs experience
- Requires expert-level writing and editing skills, as well as an expert working knowledge of current web content development practices
- Background in digital copywriting, content strategy, and content management
- Basic knowledge of development cycles, web analytics, HTML, and SEO preferred