Location: Austin, Texas
We have a terrific opportunity for an Application Specialist that will help in supporting solutions that are installed in supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, fuel stations, and quick service restaurants, as well as foodservice, convenience products, and fast moving consumer goods distribution organizations.
The software solutions will offer a full portfolio of software applications that automate retail, distribution, and supply chain operations. The software solutions help to simplify processes, optimize assets and drive growth throughout the supply chain process.
This Client has over 1,200 employees globally with products in more than 50+ countries. They offer personalized solutions to over 1,000 Food Clients, 40,000 Retail Stores and 800 Supply Chain Locations. Recognized as a leader in enterprise solutions by our customers, employees, partners and shareholders we have been a member of NASDAQ since 1998.
- Provide support for solution integration between various software products into a customer solution.
- Provide technical support of Software installation packages and minor Quality Assurance.
- Diagnose and triage technical issues during the project lifecycle, provide analysis and resolution paths.
- Manage technical issues with the local\remote R&D and Delivery teams.
- Retain the technical knowledge of a project and be familiar with all existing documentation and new and upcoming product functionality.
- Ability to dive deep into pre-existing source code, debug and provide root cause analysis.
- 1-3 Years of experience of in a technical role in an IT related department, including development and\or application debugging.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- C# .NET Web services
- Visual Studio & TFS
- XML / XSD / IIS / Web based applications APIs
- Scripting and lightweight development skills.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle.
- Microsoft technologies – Windows server operating systems, SQL server 2005/2008/2012, MS Office
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, and in a challenging and demanding environment.