FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS TO MEET PROJECT NEEDS
Halo Group provides flexible working arrangements to meet our clients’ budget and project needs. We offer the following options:
The consultant will work full time, in your offices anywhere in the U.S. While this option will be the most expensive, by working in your offices, consultants can more thoroughly engage with your team, get information quickly, efficiently interact with other departments as needed, and easily stay in tune with all changes and factors affecting a given project.
The consultant will generally be provided with initial onsite training and orientation and then work remotely, with periodic trips to the client location on an as-needed basis. Maintaining a virtual consultant work force can help your company with retention as consultants appreciate no commute, better work-life balance. and quality of life. In addition, your choice of candidates expands and you can select specialized, highly qualified consultants specific to your needs who may not live in your local market. You will also save money by not providing office space, and many consultants prefer to work virtually.
With agile methodology and project management technology available today, managing remote resource is much easier. If you select a remote consultant, you will also save money on travel costs and gain improved productivity.
Consultants in Hyderabad, India will augment your U.S. IT team. This is the least expensive option for companies working on a tight budget with no need to provide office space or travel expenses.
Again, with agile methodology and project management technology available today, managing remote resource is much easier. If you select a remote consultant, you will also save money on travel costs and gain improved productivity.
We deliver offshore consulting projects and project teams in two ways:
Time and Material
- Client indicates the resources needed by providing details on the job – job description, specialization, skills, experience level, etc.
- Halo Group delivers team members and charges hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly – this process can be iterative.
- This is an efficient option if you need to start work immediately without sufficient documentation or the time to develop a detailed RFI/RFP for fixed price work.
- Client controls the entire project and Halo Group is simply a resource provider. Our team can work 24 x 7 with offshore coverage.
- Client can hire as small as one to two individual professionals or full established teams. With each offshore team, we assign a team leader/project manager who is responsible for task assignments, communication and reporting.
- Client has the full control over dedicated team.
- Halo Group formalizes requirements, defines detailed project scope and provides comprehensive estimation of effort and time needed to complete the project.
- Initial project budget and schedule is based on agreed functionality and scope.
- All changes to initial scope will pass through standard change management procedures.
- Halo Group controls the entire project lifecycle, but Client provides the priorities, milestones and acceptance criteria at the initial stage.
Typical offshore roles include:
- Application Development
- Applications Programmers
- QA/SW Testers
- Web Developers
- Systems Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Release Managers
- Configuration Managers
- PMO & Shared Services
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Writers
- Technical Trainers
- Business Systems Analyst
- Technical Architecture
- Enterprise Architects
- Software Engineers
- Database Modelers
- Systems Architects
- Business Intelligence Analysts
- Infrastructure & Support
- Helpdesk Support
- Desktop Support
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- WAN Engineers
- Disaster Recovery Specialists
- Firewall & Security Specialists
- Enterprise Storage Specialists
- IT Security Specialists